I’m in a cooking mood…well, sort of. This recipe is simple and oh so tasty! Perfect to take to a party.
12 oz Cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
1/3 cup Sour cream
1/2 cup Mexican cheese, shredded
1 (4 oz) can of green chiles
1-2 Tbls. taco seasoning
6 scallions chopped
1 package of large flour tortillas
1. Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Mexican cheese, chiles, taco seasoning and scallions in a large bowl.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Use a knife or spatula to spread mixture into a layer on each tortilla.
4. Roll tortillas and place on a large cookie sheet.
5. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
6. Slice the rolls into 1 inch roll-ups before serving.
“If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him…the people who give you their food give you their heart.” – Cesar Chavez